1. Do you ship worldwide ?
Yes, we do ship worldwide without any problems. If ever you can't see your country when you proceed to the checkout, please let us know and we will fix it.
2. How long does it take for my order to get delivered to my place ?
The EMS service takes 2 to 4 days to ship to +100 countries. Note that it may vary from a country to another.
3. How do we proceed if I want to return a product ?
If you want to return an item that you have ordered, please contact us first at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can send you a form that you will have to fill so we can refund you. We will proceed to the refund once we receive your returned item. Note that we do not provide shipping costs.
Our policy lasts 20 days. If 25 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
4. How do I track my order ?
Once we have shipped your order, we will send you the tracking code accordingly. You we will be able to follow your order on the following website: https://www.ems.post/en
5. Will the products from the previous collections will get restocked ?
We do not restock usually products from previous collection. We want to continuously come up with new products throughout the year, so we usually don't restock the previous ones.
6. What if a product from a current collection gets sold out quickly ?
If a product from a current collection gets sold out rapidly and if the demand for it is high, we will definitely consider a restock.
7. Can I still pre-order a product that will get restocked ?
Yes, in the case of a restock, you can pre-order the product and get it as soon as it is back in our stocks.
8. Are the products from APOC fitting the Korean market in terms of sizes ?
The sizes of our products do not fit any particular market, it can be easily worn internationally. For that matter, please refer to the product description images with the actually sizes.
9. What is "Free Size" ?
"Free Size" refers to a unique size. Free size products are made to fit anyone.
10. Are the product actually made in Korea ?
Yes our products are made in Korea.
11. Can we find out about the products fabric ?
You can take a look at the product description images, there is an image describing the size and the fabric of the clothing.
12. How often do you come up with new clothes ?
We are working for all four seasons: Fall, Winter, Spring & Summer. Therefore, for each of these seasons, we release a new collection.
13. How do we get in touch if we would like to collaborate with APOC ?
If you want to get in touch with us regarding a partnership, please send an email to : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Do I get taxed if I order anything from you ?Actually the taxes vary from a country to another, some countries do tax and some others don’t. We suggest you to take a look at your home country policies regarding the taxes.